Here you can contact our 3D developer to create your unique model.
This section is designed for ordering 3D models.
Here you can order from us the following:
There is only one 3D developer in our team at the moment, so there is a queue and a limit to the processing of orders, the cost is negotiable for each order depending on the amount of work, you will be contacted personally through the site if your order will be suitable.
- Converting to Quest
Rules for ordering a 3D model.
- 1. If your request was not quickly reviewed, do not spam, and just wait for an answer. There may be a queue in front of you.
- 2. If your order was not accepted, it means that your order does not meet the requirements. (Remaking completely trash and ripped avatars we do not do, if upon examination of the avatar will appear to be such you will be refused). But you can try again with another order.
- 3. If your order requires a lot of work from our 3D developer please note that the cost of payment may increase.
- 4. Describe the list of works in as much detail as possible in advance. You can send photos, pictures, references, renderings, anything to make it clear what you need.
- 5. Specify the amount of money that you are counting on to pay for your order, so we can agree with you and agree on the volume of work. If you want to add something else, but it hasn't been agreed beforehand, it will be added to the extra cost of your order.
- 6. If you need Unitypackage with materials, animations etc. this will be at extra cost.
Order FormWith this form you can order the development of your own model. Or modification of existing models, etc.
How much are you willing to pay *
Prepayment for the order*
You confirm that you will be able to prepay for your order If your order will be accepted. (The prepayment amount is 40% of the full amount).
What do you want to order? *